Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Little Jonny Goes Looking for Christmas



     A little over a year ago, I got a call from this family that won my mini session in a raffle. I was able to meet them and their adorable 6 month old son Jonny for the first time last spring. We had a great session at Queeny Park. Jonny was just learning to sit by himself and we had fun playing with bubbles and watching the sun set on a nice warm spring day. 





      Our second session took place this summer on a hot day in June for Jonny's  first birthday. It was really warm out so I suggested we put him in a sudsy bath at the end to see if we could get some great expressions....wow was that a hit!




     This was my third session with Jonny, so I've gotten to see him grown and change about every 6 months. It's so important to be able to capture these milestones and I feel honored that this amazing family has chosen me to help document his life story. Its was a cold, dreary, rainy Sunday right after Thanksgiving, but we decided on shooting at a local Christmas Tree Vendor. They brought an antique sled, which was so cute in the photos. Jonny, did not sit still the entire shoot. He wandered down row after row of christmas trees, trying to take it all in. After a bit of corralling on dad's part we finally snatched a few good shots. 








     Although it may be getting colder outside, it's still a great time to have professional photos done. Consider having a lifestyle session to capture your kids playing in the leaves or snow, baking cookies, playing board games by the fire, or decorating for the holidays. These unscripted moments are sometimes the most treasured. 

     Please visit my website http://www.cyndipalmerphotography.com for more details or give me a call 636-222-8754 or email: cyndi@cyndipalmerphotogrpahy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment